MISH WHOLESALE INFORMATION
Prices and Specifications on our Pricelists can change without notice. All orders are subject to our Terms & Conditions of Trade. Wholesale Minimum Order Value is $150 per order, and some product minimums may apply. Delivery times vary depending on product availability and existing commitments. Please order in advance to avoid disappointment.
Order ONLINE at www.stellarhaus.co.nz
If you cannot see prices, or need your password reset, please phone or email. Without an account you cannot see prices. The general public cannot purchase from this site.
Order by EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have an order form you can email the products specs to us, or request a form.
Order by PHONE +64 (0)3 377 8292
To assist in the ordering process please have supply, for each item, the product type, wire length, wire type (C/S), battery type (or plug-in) and LED colour.
Our standard terms are Prepaid. For credit terms please submit a Credit Account Form. We do take Indent Orders, see below.
In some situations we may not be able to supply an item. On the rare occasion that this occurs we will contact you to suggest an alternative product that is available.
Mish Limited - Terms & Conditions of Trade
All orders accepted by Mish Limited are subject to the following terms and conditions
- Prices are exclusive of GST and/or any other local taxes
- Images may not show the actual size of the items, measurements are approximate and indicative only. Actual colours and design of the product may differ to the images supplied.
- Prices and specification can change without notice.
- Freight is based on individual order value and destination. Freight charges will be itemised on your invoice.
- We do not accept ANY liability for loss incurred as a result of any order placed.
- All deliveries must be signed for as proof of delivery
- Any damaged goods or errors in quantities delivered need to be notified to us within 7 days of receipt to enable us to raise credits.
- Invoiced prices include GST and local taxes and freight as applicable.
- Payment terms for non-account customers are pre-paid except by prior arrangement.
- Payment terms for customers with trade accounts are due in 7 days from invoice/delivery date except by prior arrangement.
- Overdue accounts will incur late charges of 2% per month of invoiced amount. Interest is calculated on a daily basis.
- We reserve the right to withhold or cancel any further orders on overdue accounts.
- We reserve the right to decline account applications or cancel existing credit accounts and revert to prepaid terms at any time.
- All orders, include Indent, once accepted by Mish Ltd (the Company), are considered final and may not be cancelled.
- Force Majeure. No liability is accepted for loss of damage (in either case, of any kind and whether direct, indirect or consequential), or delay caused by Government order, civil commotion, force majeure, accidents, fires, strikes, lock-outs or delay in obtaining raw materials whether as a result of shortage or otherwise or any other cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control.
- Intellectual Property. The buyer acknowledges that the Company is the owner of all intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyright, in the goods and the packaging of the goods and will not do or cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe the intellectual property rights of the Company. The purchaser shall immediately notify the Company if the purchaser becomes aware of any actual or potential infringement of the intellectual property rights of the Company or any claim or potential claim that the use of the intellectual property rights of the Company infringes or may infringe the proprietary rights of any third party.
- Resale. The buyer shall only sell the goods under the trademark of the company and shall not alter, in any manner, the labels or packaging of the products without written consent.
- Ownership of any products remains with the Company until the full price of those products has been paid in full.
- These terms and conditions and relationships between the parties will be governed by the laws of New Zealand and the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- The buyer may not offer products purchased from the Company on auction sites or discount store, either online or otherwise.